With the festival of Diwali soon coming, its our tradition to get our floors painted (rangoli).
Here are some important points one must take care of while doing so for prosperity:-
- Do not make a Swastika or other God & symbols on the floor.
- Avoid making conch, wheel, gada, arched gateway, crown, book, guitar, shapes of birds and animals on the floor.
- Engraving conjunction of stars, flowers with 7-8 petals like the Lotus are very very auspicious & beautiful.
- Do not engrave lamps, oblique lines, zero, circles.
- The color should spread evenly to all corners of the room or courtyard.
- Different angles may have different colors.