Nowadays,a growing trend of Vastu for Office has been noticed in the architecture and interior designing world.
To ensure good profits and efficiency in work, people design their workplace as per the norms of Vastushastra.
Office, which is so important for our livelihood, should follow vastu guidelines because vastu office ensures smoothness of work in the office premises and thus more profits and progress.Also,it is very important that the office should be in control of the owner.
Sometimes, one has to face unexplained losses in business, unsuccessful projects at the work place and many such failures.We might not realize but the past problems associated to our office might have been due to a Vastu Dosha in the office plan.
If offices are not made according to Vastu principles, there will be no balance of energies thus less efficiency of the employees, unability to do work; owner may not manage the staff and thus failure.
Some Vastu tips for office which will balance the cosmic energy flowing through your work area:-
- The advisable placement of treasury or safe is best suited with face towards the North.
- Try to keep the North direction free of any heavy furniture like almirahs or racks.
- The work table of the boss should be placed facing the entrance door with a picture of mountains on the back wall.
- The entrance of an office should not face a blank wall.
- The financial condition will suffer if there is a boring or tube well or an underground tank in the South direction.
- A picture of particular God and Goddess symbolizing that direction and proper placement of mirrors brings financial gains to the business.
- A well placed aquarium or a fountain will have a soothing affect on the customers and guests.
- A dirty, dark and congested entrance is bad for business and will keep away customers.
- It is better to have a large main door.
- There should be no obstacle in the opening of any door.
- Central zone of the office premises should be kept empty.
We have to take care of the following points while studying about the vastu of the offices:-
- The exteriors of the office like shape, slope, height, water level.Generally, a square or rectangular plot is preferable.
- The direction of the Entrance.
- The direction & placement of the windows.It is advisable to have more windows in the North and East.
- The location of the beams.
- The location of the basement.
- The direction & placement of the MD room
- The direction & placement of the employees.
- The direction & placement of the reception.
- The direction & placement of AC, cooler, audio systems.
- The direction and placement of the stairs.
- The direction & placement of the electronic equipment
- The direction & placement of the pantry/kitchen
- The direction & placement of the toilets
- The direction & placement of the seminar and conferences room
- The direction & placement of the water products
- The colour scheme of the room