- Plots which are fertile with plants and greeneries are very good.
- A river or big canal nearby and if it is in North side and water flows from West to East, it is good.
- Similarly if it is on East side of the plot with water flowing from South to North, that is also good.
- But plots with rivers or canal flowing on West or South side of the plot should be avoided.
- Hills, hillocks, mounds of Earth, big boulders etc on the Southern, South West and Western sides of the plot is good : in other sides, it will mar the progress.
- There should be no graveyard, cemetery or tomb adjacent to the plot or in front or back.